Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Just Chick-en In!!!!

 Hello everyone!!

So glad to see you came back to checkout my latest creation!  I had an absolute blast making this card.  Everything about it reminds me of being on my Aunt & Uncle's farm when I was younger.  They were dairy farmers & I loved being there whenever I could.  Okay....I love chickens too lol.

This adorable image is part of our new "This & That" release & it's called "Chicken Stack" which I have paired with the sentiment "Just Chick-en In".

I knew somewhere in my stash of paper I had an older Bella Blvd Barnyard pad & I found it.  I also used the 6 x 6 MFT pad called "Tiny Check".  I think they look great together, don't you?

Burlap & some twine with some adorable red buttons finish off this card's embellies.  I used an older Avery Elle die called Wonky Stitches to stamp my image on...I thought it fit just right with those wacky little chickens.

Copic combos

Brown - E99, E97, E95

Grey - W4, W2, W0, W00

Beaks - YR27, YR24, YR23

Legs & Feet - E13, E11, E00

Grass - YG67, YG63, YG61

Wattles & Crowns - R29 & R14

Thanks for Chick-en In lol & we will see you soon!!

Hugs,

Lora

No comments: