Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Ellie & Friends!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made an Easter card using High Hopes Rubber Stamps Ellie & Friends - TDG025 for the image and Happy Easter! - F096 for the sentiment. We are celebrating our new "Spring Fever Release" this month and who couldn't love this adorable image!

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of AC Cardstock - White, cut and scored to be 6" x 6". I cut the flower cardstock from Echo Park - Welcome Easter at 6" x 1.75" and Lawn Fawn - Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper to 6" x 4.5". I applied double-side tape and adhered both pieces directly to the base. Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Violet ink was used to ink around all of the edges of the base card. Using My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out and my Cuttlebug, I die cut Momenta - Cardstock and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fossilized Amber. 3M double-sided tape was applied to the back of this and it was popped up onto the base card.

Using PinkFresh Studios - Essentials: Blanket Stitched Square Die Set and my Cuttlebug, I die cut Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. I stamped the main image onto this die cut and sentiment onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black. The image was coloured in with Copic Markers and then U-Line double-side tape was applied to the back of it. This was popped up over top of the yellow square.

I fussy cut around the sentiment and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Violet. I ran it through my Xyron Create a Sticker and applied it to the Momenta - Cardstock and fussy cut around it again. I applied Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Strips to the back of the sentiment layers and added it to the bottom right of the card. Lastly, I added in 3 DoodleBug Design Inc. - Sprinkles Spring Assortment to complete the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Ellie & Friends - TDG025 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Happy Easter! - F096 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Violet, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fossilized Amber

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Lawn Fawn - Watercolor Wishes Rainbow - 6" x 6", Echo Park - Welcome Easter (6" x 6"), Momenta - Cardstock, AC Cardstock - White

Die Cuts: My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out, PinkFresh Studios - Essentials: Blanket Stitched Square Die Set

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, U-Line double-sided tape, 3M double-sided tape, Cuttlebug, Xyron Create a Sticker, DoodleBug Design Inc. - Sprinkles Spring Assortment, Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Strips

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Elephant: C5, C3, C2, C1, R30, R20

Chicks: E53, E50, E15, YR31, YR18, YR14, Y21, Y08, Y14, Y08

Flowers, Stems and Leaves: V09, V06, V04, V01, Y17, Y13, G85, G43

Eggs: Y17, Y13, Y04. BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, V17, V15, V12, B04, B02, B01, RV66, RV55, RV13, RV11, RV10

Sky: B60, B02, B01, B00, B000, C1, Colorless Blender

Grass: G14, YG23, YG11, YG03, YG01

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

Check out more adorable images in the new "Spring Fever Release" at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: