Monday, April 11, 2022

Momma's Love

Howdy - 

SPRING!! I love Spring! All the green, the flowers and the baby animals! Today for High Hopes Stamps I am using a perfect Spring Image from the new re-release Spring Fever. This is Momma's Love - so sweet! 

Colored the cute little chicks with my Copics (colors below) and then found papers from Kaisercraft's Secret Garden collection. I layered three of the pattern papers on a white card stock base, after sewing them all together with a straight stitch. My image and the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Spring to Follow" were cut out and then created a faux mat with a dark pink Copic.  I then happened across a old Fiskar's punch of a bird - seemed it was meant to see it as I love it with the Spring image. I added three Nuvo Decor White Paint Dots. 

Copic colors used -


I just love the Spring colors and feel. For more fun and pretty images make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and fall for lots more images!

Thanks for looking! 



No comments: