Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Easter Greetings!

Hello!!
The "vault" has opened again over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps and yesterday was the start of the "Spring Fever" re-release. This image called "Bunny Hugs" is just so cute. It reminds me of myself when I was young. My Dad loved my sister and I to have long hair so I coloured this image to match. I also had a favourite pink stuffed bunny but I never had bunny ears LOL!
I decided to use a background die for my main paper today. I have so many and always forget to use them. This background die is from Lawn Fawn and is called ""Quilted Backdrop". I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured her in with  my Copic Sketch markers. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut the image out and placed her on top of the circle die that was cut from some designer paper from the Echo Park "Hello Easter" 6x6 collection. I love the handwritten look to the "Script Easter Greetings" sentiment. Some ribbon, a bow and enamel dots finish off my card today!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20, RV29
Hair: Y21, E31, E33, E34
Outfit: BG13, BG18, BG32, BG34
Bunny: R81, R83, R85/ Y04, Y08, YR02
Shoes: E33, E34, E35

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!


No comments: