Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Happy Easter!

Hi!
Look at this cutie!!!! Meet the adorable "Garden Lamb" from the "Spring Fever" re-release over at High Hopes Stamps! I love Spring when all the plants are sprouting and baby animals are being born. That little chick is sure to be telling his friend all about hatching out of an egg LOL.
I chose papers today from the Doodle Bug "Happy Easter" 6x6 collection. After stamping my image onto Copic friendly paper, I coloured my images in using my Copic Sketch markers. Using a CDD "Fancy Frame" die, I cut my image out. I popped the image up with foam squares for added dimension. A few polka dots on the butterflies with a white gel pen make them so sweet! Ribbon and a bow finish off my card!
I decorated the inside with more of the designer papers and added the High Hopes sentiment called "Blessed Easter Script". It's always fun to decorate the card inside and adds an extra surprise for the recipient.
Copic Used:
Lamb: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4/ C6, C8, C9, R01
Chick: Y21, Y23, YR23
Fence: E35, E37
Flowers & Butterflies: V22, V25, V28
Grass: YG17, YG01, YG03
Sky: BG0000, BG000, BG01

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: