Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Somebunny Loves You!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a card using High Hopes Rubber Stamps Bunny Blossoms - TDG024 for the image and Some Bunny - FDG032 for the sentiment. I just love this super adorable little bunny taking time to smell the flowers. Spring is here, but the winter snow keeps playing tricks on us still. LOL! We just had another snow storm the other day. I thought April was supposed to bring Spring showers, not Spring snow!!!

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of AC Cardstock - White, cut and scored to be 6" x 6". I cut the Recollections - Matte Gold Foil cardstock background paper to the size of 6" x 6" and adhered it directly to the base using double-sided tape. Crafts Designer Paper - 02-3093268 was cut to the size of 5.75" x 5.75" and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot. I applied U-Line double-double sided tape and popped the paper onto the gold backing. Using my Couture Creations - Go Power and Emboss and Waffle Flower - Nesting Square dies, I die cut another square from Recollections - Matte Gold Foil cardstock and Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. I popped up the gold square onto the bunny background and stamped the main image onto the Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black.

The image was coloured in with Copic Markers. I though I'd go out of my comfort zone this week to create this sky with a variety of different colours. I thought it still needed something more so I added in some clouds using a PrimaColor Pencil - White. I also added in some extra fur with PrimaColor Pencil - Beige. Once, I was satisfied with the sky, I added U-Line double-sided tape to the back of it and it too was popped up onto the card. The sentiment was stamped onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black. I fussy cut around it and then applied it to a small piece of Recollections - Matte Gold Foil cardstock using repositionable tape. I used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut around the image with a slight border. I coloured around the circle stamped image with RV000 and then used a black marker to go all around the edges. I applied U-Line double-sided tape and popped it up onto the gold die-cut. Lastly, 2 layers of the U-Line double-sided tape were applied to the right side only of the sentiment and glue to the left and attached it to the base coloured paper to finish off the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Bunny Blossoms - TDG024 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Some Bunny - FDG032 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, AC Cardstock - White, Recollections - Matte Gold Foil cardstock, Crafts Designer Paper - 02-3093268

Die Cuts: Waffle Flower - Nesting Square dies

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, U-Line double-sided tape, Couture Creations - Go Power and Emboss, Brother Scan and Cut, Gelly Roll Sakura #10 Pen

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Rabbit: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, E35, R30, R22, R21, R20 (Eyes - Sakura Glaze - Black, Gelly Roll Sakura #10 Pen), PrimaColor Pencil - Beige (PC997)

Leaves and Grass: G99, YG67, YG17, G21

Flowers: Y17, Y08, RV66, RV63, RV55, RV52, RV00, RV000, R83, R81

Tree and Limbs: E31, E27, E25, E23

Sky: B02, B01, B00, B000, B0000, RV00, R00, R000, Y02, Y00, (Clouds: PrimaColor Pencil - White (PC398))

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

Check out more adorable images in the new "Spring Fever Release" at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: