Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Love You More!

Happy Tuesday!
I'm in love with this stamp called "Turtle Friends"! These cuties are from the "Spring Fever" re-release over at High Hopes Stamps.  They are so versatile! I made a "love" card but you could use this for an anniversary, birthday, Valentine's Day......... the possibilities are endless!
I stamped the "Turtle Friends" onto Copic friendly paper and coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers to match with papers from the Doodle Bug "Hello Sunshine" 6x6 collection. Then using a Gina Marie Arched Stitched Tag, I cut the image out. This tag is actually longer but using the die I cropped off part of the length. I popped both the image and "Love You" sentiment up with foam squares for dimension. All the pink flowers have some glitter pen added to them although it's hard to see in the picture. Some burlap ribbon, a triple twine bow, flower and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Turtles: YG05, YG07, YG17/ E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Tree: E55, E57, E59
Flowers & Leaves: RV17, RV19, Y35/ BG45/ YG03, YG05
Bow Tie: BG45, BG49
Grass: YG63, YG67

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!

No comments: