Monday, October 10, 2022

Carpenter Ant

Howdy - 

Time for one of those needed Guy Birthday Cards! And I adore this High Hopes Stamps Carpenter Ant to build up a good looking card!  

 Hubby asked me why I like coloring up bugs, mice and other things on my cards but I freak out if they are in or near the house... I have no clue other than I control the cuteness? LOL But I do love this guy! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some older BoBunny pattern papers to layer on my card with dark brown card stock. Love the rusty old feel of the paper with this working ant. Then the sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Wooden Happy Birthday" is just a perfect match with a Carpenter Ant, right? I tried a million different things for embellishments... brads, buttons, borders and then just decided let it go Michelle... Keep it Simple! LOL That is so hard for me! 

Copic colors used -


I hope you enjoyed - for SO SO SO many other fabulous images for your projects pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store and fall in love! 

Thanks so much



No comments: