Monday, October 31, 2022

Little Slueth

Howdy - MichelleO here today and - This sweet guy just makes me grin. He is from High Hopes Stamps and is "Little Slueth

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and found some Crate Paper pattern paper that I used for the card base and mats. While digging through my stash I found an EK Success doggie paw punch border, just seemed like it would be fun with our "Little Slueth" Then I ended up matting the puppy paws with a scallop border from EK Success. Layering up! I sewed everything together and then topped it off with the High Hopes Sentiment "No mystery" - Now I can use this card for just a pick me up for someone, or add a Happy Birthday if needed! 

Copic colors used

Fun card - with a fabulous fun image! 

Now pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and follow the tracks around to find your favorite images! 


 

No comments: