Tuesday, October 25, 2022

More Than the Cat!

Hello!
I'm popping in today with a cute card for all the dog lovers out there! Meet "Fred" from High Hopes Stamps. I just love Fred, he's so cute and that face just melts my heart!
To start my card I stamped the image onto Copic Friendly paper. Using my Copic Sketch markers, I coloured the image in using colours that matched the Doodlebug "My Happy Place" 6x6 collection.  I decided I wanted Fred to have spots so now he looks more like a Dalmatian. Next, using a Gina Marie Pleated Circle die, I cut around the image. I popped the image up with some foam tape for added dimension. A few enamel dots finish off my card.
I thought the HH sentiment called "More Than the Cat" was a fun addition to my card!
Copics Used:
Fred: C00, C0, C1, C3, C7, C9, 100, R01
Bandana: Y15, Y17, Y19
Flowers: RV04, RV06, RV09
Stems & grass: YG01, YG03, YG17, G28

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!



 

No comments: