Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Hallowe'en Kitty and Friends!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a Hallowe'en card using High Hopes Rubber Stamps Hallowe'en Kitty - TT042 for the image and Happy Halloween - H232 for the sentiment. I thought it would be fun to end the month off with another spooky card since Hallowe'en is only a few days away from now.

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock, cut and scored to be 5.5" x 4.25". Textura Select Cardstock - Tropicana was cut to the same size as the base and adhered using double-sided tape. Using my Cuttlebug, Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card was die cut using My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies. I stamped the main image onto the die cut and the sentiment onto a scrap piece of orange cardstock using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. Using my Cuttlebug and Gina K Designs - Sentiment Strips, I die cut the sentiment that I stamped.

The image was coloured in and then I used a black Prismacolor Premier Pencil to highlight a few of the areas to make them stand out a little more. I also extended the fence to the ends of the die cut on both sides. I added back in the whites of the eyes with a Gelly Roll Sakura #8 Pen and some stars in the night sky. U-Line double-sided tape was applied to the back of the sentiment and the coloured image. They were both popped up onto the base to complete the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Hallowe'en Kitty - TT042 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Happy Halloween - H232 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb., Textura Select Cardstock - Tropicana (12" x 12")

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies, Gina K Designs - Sentiment Strips

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, U-Line double-sided tape, Gelly Roll Sakura #8 Pen

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Black Cat: C9, C7, C5, R22, R20

Hat: V17, V09, V06, V04, YR68, YR24, YR18, YR16, YR04, E15, Y35, Y08

Mouse: W5, W3, W1, R20

Bat: BV29, BV25, BV23

Ghost: BV20, C00, Colorless Blender

Moon: Y00, BV20, C00, Colorless Blender

Gravestone: YR18, YR16, T5, T3, T1

Grass: G99, YG67, YG17

Sky: C9, BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

Check out more adorable Fall images at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: