Thursday, October 20, 2022

Pumpkin Thank You

  Sometimes someone does something so kind that just saying thank you isn't enough so I like to send a card. I love the "Pumpkin Border" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps so I decided to use it for a seasonal thank you card for just such a person.

I had a "plan" for this stamp and card design but when I started putting my plan together thing went sideways real quick. In the process of trying to make my original plan work I ended up coming up with a mini slim line design that actually works a lot better then what I had planned - can you say happy accident?


                                                                             

                                                                     
 After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured it with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. Patterned paper from Echo Park and Lawn Fawn helped my create the background for my card. I cut the sky using a circle die and cut some off the bottom to give my the half circle shape. Next I added the fence and grass dies and added the pumpkin border on top. The sentiment is masked out of a larger sentiment - I love stretching my supplies by doing this! A gingham ribbon bow, some falling leaf die cuts with inked edges and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Pumpkin Border (J105) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Being A Friend (FDG018) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Fall - Echo Park, Water Color Washes - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, grass die -  Dress My Craft, circle die, fence die - Gina Marie Designs, bark ink - Versa Color, enamel dots, mini leaf die - Your Next Stamp, gingham ribbon

Copic Markers
Sunflowers - Y11 Y19 YR24 E17 E23 E25 E27 E29  YG01 YG17 YG67 BG99
Pumpkins - YR15 YR16 YR18 E19 YG01 YG17 YG67 BG99
Leaves - YR21 YR23 YR24 E23


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: