Tuesday, October 4, 2022

What's the Buzz?

Hello!
Sometimes you just need a cute card to send to a friend to see what's going on in their world. "Willa With a Flower" from High Hopes Stamps is so sweet and is the perfect image for my card. Since there is a little bee in the image, I thought the HH "What's the Buzz" sentiment was cute match.
After stamping my image onto Copic friendly paper, I coloured in Willa with my Copic Sketch markers. I used the Studio Katia "Darling Ribbon and Dotted Frames" die set. It's a set that will make the whole card design, you don't even have to think LOL. My paper today is from the Echo Park "New Day" 6x6 collection. A few enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Mouse: T0, T1, T2, T4, C8
Lady Bug: R37, C8
Bee: C8, R37, B000, B00
Flower: YR23, YR27, YR18
Leaves, Grass: G82, G85

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: