Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fun and Games

  It is looking like Christmas in my craft room as I continue my mission to get my Christmas cards done in a timely manner this year. Truthfully, I haven't added to my card stash in awhile but when I saw the "Checkin' It Twice" stamp and the "Naughty List" sentiment from High Hopes Rubber Stamps I knew I had to have them and that they would be perfect for a few people on my card giving list.

                                                                               




                                                                                    Side View
  

I stamped this adorable gnome on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured him with Copic markers and added some squiggly lines to the list to look like names with a black marker. I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. I set him aside and started creating my card base.
 
This is my first ever step card made using a tutorial I found online - there are tons out there! I decided some snowflake style paper from Photo Play was perfect for this card and added some "snow" and trees with some white sparkle paper from my stash. Apparently "Santa" checks his list no matter where he is or what he is doing! Yikes - lol! 
After adding some twine, I glued down all the layers and stamped the sentiment. I decided to add some Star Dust Stickles to the sentiment instead of colouring it so it matched the rest of the sparkle on my card. A red bell that jingles when the card is moved finishes off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Checkin' It Twice (SLF020) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Naughty List (HDG006) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Kringle & Co - Photo Play

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, tree edge die - Stampin' Up, twine, bell, Star Dust Stickles, sparkly paper - stash

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Scroll - E40 D41 E42 E43
Beard - W0 W1 W2
Suit/Hat - R14 R27 R37 R59
Boots/Belt/Gloves - T4 T6 T8 T9


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: