Tuesday, October 18, 2022

The Boo Crew!

Happy Tuesday!
Halloween is just around the corner and I needed one more card to send out! I decided to use the High Hopes  rubber stamp called "Boo Family in Frame". Normally these cuties are all together in one frame but I decided to do a different take on them.

 

Here you can see my craziness LOL. As I have used this stamp before I wanted to see if I could use it in a different way. It's been a while since I used the MFT Precious Polaroids dies and an idea popped into my head. On the left of the page is the original stamped image. Then I stamped it 3 more times and using correction tape taped off parts of each image so it would block our parts of the other ghosts. Now the image would fit into my little frames. I photocopied the blocked out images onto Copic friendly paper.
Here you can see the end result of my corrective tape nightmare LOL. Each ghost is isolated enough now to look like they are by themselves for each frame. If there were any "missing" sketch lines due to tape error, I drew them back in. Now, I went ahead and coloured each Ghost in and added them to the Polaroid frames. My papers today are from various Doodlebug Halloween themed 6x6 pads. I added a film strip, and mounted the "Boo Crew" sentiment on top with dimensional tape. A scattering of enamel dots finish off my card. 
Copics Used:
Ghosts: C00, C1, C3 / YR04, YR09/ R01
Their ties: YR04, V17/ YG25, V06
Wood Frame: C5, C8
Stars: Y26, Y28
Background: YG00, YG01, YG03


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: