Monday, February 22, 2021

Bessie Buggie's Bloom

 Howdy - MichelleO here today - and today I am sharing some Bright Spring Warm Colors! After a week of being frozen these colors just make me happy! And for my warm color image I chose High Hopes Stamps Bessie Buggie's Bloom... adorable! 


Sweet Bessie right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and shaded with pencils. I found a scrap piece of Creative Imaginations paper that was just too fun and bright. I matched it all up with green card stock base and red card stock mats. Everything sewed down with straight and zig zag stitches. The sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps "Butterfly Kisses" - Sweet right? 

Then I added three enamel dots for some embellishment fun. 

Copic colors used - 


So as cold as it was outside a bright warm card makes me feel warm and happy inside! For so many more fabulous images you just need to click HERE and see all that High Hopes Stamps has at the Web Site. 

Hope you are all warm - safe and healthy were you are - sending "Butterfly Kisses" to you! 




No comments: