Welcome HH Fans;
Recently the Retirement Vault was opened and the Get Well collection was released. These stamps are perfect for the Get Well cards that we all need.
For today's card, I used the darling Gnoming You Better from the Get Well Collection. After adding the first sentiment, I thought I would be cheeky and add the sentiment, Won't Hurt as well. After looking at the needle, it actually might hurt a bit.
- Stamps: Gnoming You Better TT169, We Gnome Best GG057, Won't Hurt GG058 all from High Hopes Stamps "Get Well" Collection.
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Dots & Stripes Gingham -- Echo Park
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Beard: C00 - Cool Grey No. 00, C0 - Cool Grey No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Other: N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N00 - Neutral Gray No. 00, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, BV000 - Pale Thistle, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Die: Scalloped Squares -- Gina Marie Designs
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Twine, Enamel dots
We would love for you to stop by the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps, that are there. For some daily inspiration, go over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.