Thursday, February 11, 2021

You Quack Me Up

 Anyone else ever see a stamp that just makes them giggle?? Silly Goose from High Hopes Rubber Stamps sent me in to many giggle fits as I was trying to colour her. I actually had to restart colouring three times because she made me giggle so hard I coloured out of the lines...and a blender couldn't fix it. 

I'm not sure why this stamp does this for me but I hope that it also makes the recipients smile and maybe giggle just a little like I did. 





 I stamped Silly Goose and coloured her with Copic markers. For the first card I cut her out using a stitched tag die and for the second card I used a rounded square with pierce marks die. 

I couldn't decide which sentiment I wanted to use for my card so I decided to make two cards. I kept the design fairly simple for both of them. For the 5"x 5" tag card I added it to some spring paper from Lawn Fawn and cut a stitched scallop edge to match the tag and added some ribbon, a glittery flower and some matte dots. 

The second card is an A2 size using plaid paper from Lawn Fawn, some ribbon and enamel dots. The sentiment is part of a larger sentiment that I a masked off and added the question mark to with a black marker. The stamped image is popped up using 3D foam pop dots and I inked all the edges with antique linen Distress Ink. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Silly Goose - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Quack Me UpWhats Up Gorilla Friend - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Spring Fling and Perfectly Plaid Spring - Lawn Fawn


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon, stitched tag die - Kat Scrappiness, scallop edge die - My Creative Time Dies, flower - Prairie and Paperie, matte dots, rounded square with pierce marks die - Your Next Stamp, antique linen Distress ink, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, enamel dots.


 Copic Markers:

Body - E15 E17 E19

Nose - N5 N6 N10

Tea Cup - R81 R83 R85 V20 V22 V17 V25

Tag - R81 R83 R85 C1 C2




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: