Welcome HH Fans;
Anyone ready for a party? Buddy has his birthday collage ready and is all set to have a good time and celebrate another milestone. After all each year, we do reach a new one.
To create this card, I have used the so cute Buddy's Birthday Heart Collage from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the stamped image with Copic Markers, I cut it out using using a Wonky Stitched Square Die. Some Clear Zig Wink of Stella was added, along with some enamel dots to finish off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Buddy's Birthday Heart Collage - S216, Happy Birthday - O001 -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, Free Spirit -- My Favourite Things
- Copic Markers;
- Buddy: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E00 - Skin White, N7 Neutral Gray No. 7
- E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White
- BG0000 - Snow Green
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2
- BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG01 - Aqua Blue, BG02 - New Blue
- YR27 - Tuscan Orange, Y24 - Pale Sepia, YR23 - Yellow Ochre
- RV42 - Salmon Pink, RV32 - Shadow Pink
- G94 - Grayish Olive, G99 - Olive
- Die: Wonky Stitched Square - Gina Marie Designs
- Enamel Dots
- Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
Why not take a coffee/tea break and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are there. For some inspiration, go over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily.You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.