Sunday, February 21, 2021

Get Well Puppy

  I don't know about anyone else but sometimes my creativity train seems to leave the station and not come back for awhile. When this happens to me I try a number of different things to try and find the train. 

Sometimes I reorganize my craft space, or walk away and do a household chore and sometimes I find a crafty challenge that is something I don't usually do on my cards. Most of the cards I make are square and I try to add layers and embellishments of some kind. Today, I found a CAS (clean and simple) challenge to participate in and I challenged myself to make an A2 size card using "Sick Puppy" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps that was sitting coloured on my desk. 



 After stamping this cutie and colouring him with Copic markers I cut him out using an edge die. I cut a second one out of card stock to put behind my stamp to create a thin edge. I had a piece of trimmed off plaid that fit my design and colour combo perfectly and added it behind the stamp. A stamped sentiment and enamel dots finish off this CAS style card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Sick Puppy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Get Well Soon 2 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Lullaby - Pebbles


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, edge die - Kat Scrapiness, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Nose - N5 N6 N10

Spots - E23 E27 E29

Heating Pad, Blanket - B12 B14 B16 B97


I am entering this card in the Krafty Chicks Challenge #547 - CAS 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: