Sometimes, you just want to send a card and other times it is rather annoying when you realize that you forgot someone's birthday or some other important event for them.
After colouring Bunny Blooms with Copic Markers, I cut him out using two different oval dies. Both of these cards are CAS
- Stamps: Bunny Blooms - T063, For You! - N002 and Can't Believe - G209 all from High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Amethyst (Kaisercraft) and Bloom Street (Pink Paislee)
- Copic Markers:
- Card 1 (left hand side):
- W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, R20 - Blush, R0000 - Pink Beryl, R000 - Cherry White
- BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve. BV00 - Mauve Shadow, YG17 - Green Grass, YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse
- Card 2 (right hand side);
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2, R20 - Blush, R0000 - Pink Beryl, R000 - Cherry White
- R85 Pink Rose, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Card 1: Scalloped Nesting Ovals -- Gina Marie Designs
- Card 2: Double Stitched Ovals -- Gina Marie Designs
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew added to the tulips on both cards
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon on Card 1 and a flower on Card 2 (both from my stash), Enamel Dots on both
Why not take a coffee/tea break and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are there. For some inspiration, go over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.