There are times, when creating a card that I have no idea what sentiment to use at the time. When this happens, I add the card to my "General & Anything Goes" stash. A Thinking of You, Happy Birthday, Thank You sentiment can be added at the last minute.
- Stamps: Country Garden (T005) - High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Cottage Life - 49th & Market
- Copic Markers:
- E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E23 - Hazelnut
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- R85 - Rose Red, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink
- BG0000 - Snow Queen
- Lacey Lattice Rectangles - Gina Marie Designs
- Butterflies - Impression Obsession
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Aqua Plains & Morning Dew
- Miscellaneous: Lace Ribbon
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,