Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Live Life!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I'm sharing a card I made from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps "Mix It Up Release"  using Sports Car 1 - SS048 for the main image and Live Life - GG037 for the sentiment! It would be great to win a lottery and drive something similar to this awesome car! Then, I could rent a race track and speed around it. That would be sooooo much fun! LOL!

To make my card this week, I stamped the image and sentiment using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. I coloured in the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut around it and set it aside. A piece of Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card was cut to the size of 5.5" x 4.25" for me to create my background. The background was also coloured in with Copic markers. Next, I die cut the background using my Cuttelbug and My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers. The sentiment was die cut with Waffle Flower - Nesting Square dies and for the outer square, My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out die was used. Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire was used to ink around the edges of both squares.

To assemble the card, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape was attached to the backs of the car image, sentiment and larger blue square. The background coloured image was adhered directly to the base card of The Paper Studio - Primary Simply Solids (4.25" x 5.5"). The car and the sentiment were than attached onto the main background.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Sports Car 1 - SS048 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Live Life - GG037 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers, Waffle Flower - Nesting Square dies, My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, The Paper Studio - Primary Simply Solids (4.25" x 5.5"), Blue cardstock

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Sports Car: B39, B37, B14, B12, B000, C10, C8, C6, C5, C3, C1, C0

Mountains: BV23, BV20, C7, C5, C3, C1, B000

Sky and Fence: B00, B000, B000, Colorless Blender

Roadway: E74, E71, E70, BV23, BV20, W2, W0, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00, B00, Rubbing Alcohol, Q-Tip

Check out some other fun new returning stamps from the Mix It Up Release here:
Mix It Up Release - High Hopes Rubber Stamps (highhopesstamps.com)

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: