Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Let's Go On A Journey!

Hi!
Don't you just love old vintage cars? I love it when you see them out driving, they always get lots of stares! Where I live we have a car show every August called "Moparfest. It's the biggest all Mopar show in Canada and people come from all over to show their cars or to see the sights! I think High Hopes "Vintage Car" would be perfect in that show!



I stamped and coloured my image with Copic Markers and then die cut it using a Stitched Fishtail die. I matted my card base with black, red and then paper from the Authentique "Everlasting" 6x6 collection. The HH sentiment "Journey" goes perfectly with this car, that is perfect for just going out cruising around. Some rick rack ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
R37, R59, R89
W00, W1, W6, W8, W9
B000, B0000

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: