Sunday, June 20, 2021

Racer

I everyone and welcome,
this morning I'm happy to shared another fun image from the "Mix It Up Release"
 
For today card I used "Racer" and the sentiment is "Lg. Fancy Happy Birthday" from High Hopes Stamps!

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma color pencils and a blender. I being having so much fun using my color pencils and putting my Copic away for a bit! After I colored I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Adhesive foam tape to give some dimension. The pattern paper is a sheet of 12X12 from my stash. To finish my card I added a few enamel dots and stamped the sentiment in the middle of a strip of yellow cardstock. Hope you love my card inspiration today. 

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

  

No comments: