For today's card, I have used the adorable Butterfly Fairy stamp. After stamping it on copic marker friendly paper, and colouring the image, I cut it out using one of Spellbinders Matting Basic Die Sets.
The design paper is an old paper pack from my stash. Some Diamond Stickles was added to the Fairy's wings as well as to the flower centers. Some butterflies were cut out using a piece of Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Crafts. Some Lace and enamel dots finished off this card.
- Stamps: Butterfly Fairy (SS037), Imagine (FF040) -- both from the Mix It Up Release from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Lucy Cromwell - Docrafts, Shimmer Sheetz - Elizabeth Crafts
- Copic Makrers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Cotton Pearl, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E34 - Toast
- Dress & Wings: G0000 - Crystal Opal, Gooo - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Flowers on Dress: R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink
- Butterfly: YR00 - Powder Puff, YR82 - Mallow Peach
- Other: BG0000 - Snow Green
- Dies: Matting Basics B - Spellbinders; Butterflies - Impression Obsession
- Stickles:: Diamond
- Miscellaneous: Lace and Enamel Dots
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.