Sunday, June 6, 2021

Make A Wish

I everyone and welcome.
 Lora owner of  High Hopes Stamps has opened the vault this month, and I am super excited to be sharing some of the images from the "Mix It Up Release"...Yippee!

For today I used "Fairy Garden" and the sentiment is "Make A Wish" from High Hopes Stamps!

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma color pencils and a blender. The pattern paper is "Let's Celebrate" from First Edition. I layer my Fairy Garden image over some silver cardstock. To finish my card I stamped the sentiment and layered over a piece of silver strip cardstock and tie a bow using a baby blue satin ribbon. Don't forget to check up every day, what the diva's have created with this  "Mix It Up Release".

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

  

No comments: