Thursday, June 24, 2021

Dream Big

 Have you had a chance to see all of the stamps that have come out of retirement in the Mix It Up release? I love gnomes so I was excited to see the Wizarding Gnome back in the High Hopes line up! 

I was always taught it is a good thing to have dreams so I have always tried to have one or two. Some have come true......some not so much but I think if I had my own personal wizarding gnome that might help don't you? <smile> 


I stamped my gnome, coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. I set him aside and found some patterned paper from Craft Consortium and Asuka to put my card base together with. It is kind of hard to see but the grey paper in the background has a touch of the purple in the "stars". 
I cut my paper to fit my design and added a scribbled star circle to put behind the gnome. I added the gnome with foam pop dots to add some dimension to the card. It is hard to photograph but I added clear rhinestones to the stars in for a bit of sparkle and a magical feel. To complete my card I stamped the sentiment and added it to matching card stock. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Wizarding Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Dream Big  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Weathered Wood and Crystals - Asuka, Grunge - Dark Tones - Craft Consortium


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Twinkle Scribble die - Whimsy Stamps, rhinestones


 Copic Markers:

Skin - E00 E21 E11

Clothing - V05 V06 V09

Shoes -W3 W4 W5 W7

Book - W1 S3 S4 S5 

Stars - Y11 Y15 Y17

Ball - B000 B00 

Beard, Moustache - C1 C2




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: