Monday, August 9, 2021

Bat Friends

 Howdy - MichellleO here today and this week for High Hopes Stamps another great Fall/Halloween image! This guy is just so dapper! This is "Bat Friends" - 



He is just hanging around with some of his friends - I colored with my Copics (colors below) I went very "dark" with this one. Figured that is what he would like. A black card stock base, with pattern papers from my scrap papers. I found some scroll dies from Spellbinders that I punched out of black card stock and then backed with some matching red papers. The sentiment "Have a boo-tiful day!" is a fun Halloween sentiment to put with so many "scary" images. 

Copic colors used - 
 

There are some fun images I know you will want to color up and play with at High Hopes Stamps - Pop over HERE to see them all! 



No comments: