Sunday, August 22, 2021

Chillin' Tommy Turkey

Good morning High Hopes Stamps friends and welcome. Yesterday was such a beautiful rainy day. Can't wait for Summer to be gone and star Autumn this year. I'm hoping for a cool Autumn!

For today I'm showcasing "Chillin' Tommy Turkey"  from Happy Halloween/Fall Release 

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma colors pencils. I smooth my coloring using a blending pen. After my image was done I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The pattern paper is from "Lasting Impressions" Root Beer and Creamsicle Vine. The satin ribbon is from my stash. To finish my card I adhesive a few enamel dots. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

        

No comments: