Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Frightfully Delightful!

Hello Friends!
August is all about Halloween over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! Here's a cutie called "Boo Pals" with some traditional Halloween characters. That ghost and cat look more cute than scary, so the sentiment called "Frightfully Delightful" is perfect for this image.
After stamping my image, I coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut the image out.  I popped the image up with some foam squares for a bit of depth and dimension. Today's papers are from the Craft Consortium "Happy Haunting" 6x6 collection. A tree and fence die cut along with some Doodlebug spiders finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Tombstone: W1, W2, W3, W5
Ghost: C00, C0, C1, C2
Cat: T1, T3, T6, T8, T9/ R01, R02

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Love this card! So adorable. Ya for Halloween makes!