Thursday, August 5, 2021

Welcome Fall

 Fall is my favourite time of year. I love the cooler temperatures and less humidity, being able to wear a cozy sweater and the colours - love! fall colours. 

The August Happy Halloween/Fall release is full of fall and Halloween images and perfect to inspire your fall themed cards. I have combined the Old Pick Up and Fall Tree from the release with an older stamp called Pumpkin Trio to create my fall scene. 



After colouring the fall tree, truck and pumpkins with Copic markers I hand fussy cut the truck and pumpkins and set them aside. I had some fun playing around with adding the rust to my truck - it was a colouring adventure that is for sure! 

Next I got the fall tree and after cutting a puffy cloud border die, I added some clouds around the tree with stormy sky distress ink. 
I had stamped two of the pumpkin trios so I cut one lone pumpkin out and cut and glued two of them into the back of truck. Once the stamps were all ready I found some paper from Simple Stories and created the card base. I started by gluing down the fall tree, and lone pumpkin and then added the truck with pop dots to add some dimension. 
To finish off my card, I stamped, coloured and hand fussy cut my sentiment and added it with a piece of twine and added some enamel dots.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Old Pick UpFall TreePumpkin Trio - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Welcome Fall - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Wood and Notebook, Bloom and Grow - Simple Stories


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, enamel dots, foam pop dots, twine, stormy sky distress ink, puffy clouds die - YNS


 Copic Markers:

Truck - N4 N5 N8 N10 B12 B14 B16 E08 E09 E30 D32 E43 C1 C2 C4 C5 Y11 Y15

Tree - YG01 YG03 Y08 Y35 E23 YR12 E33 E35 E57 E29

Grass - YG03

Sign - E33 E35 E57 E29




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: