Monday, August 23, 2021

Witchy Ride

 Howdy - MichelleO here today and this week I am flying in with another great Halloween image from High Hopes Stamps! No this isn't me on the broom - LOL This is "Witchy Ride" and I think she is just too cute. 



She must be a really good "flyer" on that broom! Carrying her kitty, a bird, pumpkin and a BAT! WOW! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and found some fun Making Memories papers in purple and green colors. And then matted and put on a black card stock. Sewing down the image with a crazy zig zag stitch. She was really fun to color. And then for her background I used a circle nestie to color a "moon" and then the dark night sky. The sentiment is PERFECT for the image it is High Hopes Stamps "Take Flight" - I punched out with an EK Success punch and then colored around with a black copic for a faux mat look. Then just for some fun I found some bright green enamel dots - just love enamel dots !

Copic colors used - 


There are so many fun Fall and Halloween images at High Hopes Stamp and it has been so fun focusing on them this month! To see all the great images at the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE - 

Thanks so much - 



No comments: