Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Happy Halloween!

Howdy Friends!
I can't believe it's the end of August already. Boy the months sure fly by! For my card today I am using the adorable "By The Moonlight" and the "Block Happy Halloween" sentiment from High Hopes Stamps.
I started my card design by first stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then taking my Copic Sketch markers, I coloured the image in. I decided to cut the image out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I chose to use papers from the Bella Blvd "Spooktacular" 6x8 collection. Those pumpkin faces make me giggle! For the sentiment I coloured it in and then cut around it using my Brother Cut N Scan. By mistake it cut around the words separately instead of one cut. I just went with it LOL and placed them separately. 
Copics Used:
Cat: T6, T8, T9, R22
Mouse: C1, C3, R02
Moon: YR04, Y35, Y38
Fence: E43, E44, E47

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: