Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Coffee With A Friend!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a card using High Hopes Rubber Stamps Let's Chat - TLF030  for the image and Perfect Blend - FLL022  for the sentiment. I don't drink coffee, but really loved these little gnome buddies having a cup of coffee and getting a chance to chat.

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock, cut and scored to be 5.5" x 4.25". I cut Creative Memories - Hot Fudge cardstock to be the same size as the base card and attached it using double-sided tape. Your Next Stamp - The Perfect Blend cardstock was die cut using My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers and my Cuttlebug. I popped this up onto the base background using U-Line double-sided tape. The large square was die cut using Waffle Flower - Nesting Square dies and Creative Memories - Hot Fudge cardstock. The smaller square was cut using My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out and Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. The image was then stamped with my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink onto the Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock and die cut it with My Creative Time - Stitched Zig Zag Ties. The image was coloured in with Copic Markers.

The card was now ready to finish being assembled. I applied U-Line double-sided tape to the backs of all of the remaining pieces and popped them up onto the card base.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Let's Chat - TLF030 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Perfect Blend - FLL022 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb., Your Next Stamp - The Perfect Blend (6" x 6"), Creative Memories - Hot Fudge (12" x 12")

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers, My Creative Time - Stitched Zig Zag Ties, Waffle Flower - Nesting Square dies, My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, U-Line double-sided tape, Cuttlebug

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Skin: E21, E11, E00, E000

Beards: E47, E44, E43, E41, E18, E08, YR18, YR14

Hats and Clothing: B37, B14, B12, BG09, BG05, BG02, E37, E35

Boots: C9, C7, C5, C3, C2

Chairs: E59, E37, E35, E15, E13

Cups and Saucer: BG49, BG45, BG13, BG11

Table and Tablecloth: YR30, E50, E42, E41

Shadow: C3, C2, C1

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: