Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Get Well Wishes!

Happy Tuesday!
I love having "Get Well" themed cards on hand! I always think that getting a card when you're under the weather just brightens your day. When I saw the "Spoutin' Off" image with the "Feeling Whale" sentiment from High Hopes Stamps , I knew it would make an adorable card!
I decided to make an "Easel Card" today for something different! I haven't made one in ages and I absolutely love this one! I used my Cameo and a Svg file from Lori Whitelock called "Scalloped Circle Easel Card". The file has all the necessary parts to put together this card quick and easy. After stamping my image onto Copic friendly paper, I coloured it in with my Copic markers. Next I used A Gina Marie "Double Rope Circles" die and cut out my image. I popped it up with foam tape onto the card base. The Svg file shows to use a brad to keep the card in the easel position, but I used the sentiment popped up with foam tape, works perfectly. I don't often add flowers to my card as I'm not the greatest on placement but it worked here! Some glitter pen on the water and spout finishes off my card.


Here you can see how the Easel card folds down flat for mailing.
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C4, C5, C8
BG0000, BG000, BG01

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: