Monday, February 21, 2022

Dreamy Willa

Howdy - MichelleO here today - This is one of the cutest images! High Hopes Stamps Dreamy Willa - adorable right? 

 
I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used pencils for a some shading and "hair". I found some older pattern papers from Scribble Scrabble, love pattern papers that are two sided so they match up perfectly. A cream colored card stock and then sewn down pattern paper. The image matted with the brown pattern paper side and then I used a Fiskars corner punch. Been forever since I used this punch and I do love it. 
 
The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - "All Dreams Come True" works so well with Willa! For some embellishment I found three buttons that matched up with the dark reds in the pattern. 

Copic colors used -
 

Went with fun bold papers, which when I started coloring I was going to go calm and sweet - but sometimes your mood just pulls you in a different direction. This one took me to a card that makes me smile. For LOTS of image to make you smile pop over to the High Hope Stamps Store HERE and have some fun filling a cart! 


No comments: