Monday, February 7, 2022

Horsin' Around Horsey

Howdy - MichelleO here and I have to confess - I am totally in Love with these Valentine Images from High Hopes Stamps! There are a few different images with the vintage school house valentine look - but today I am playing with "Horsin' Around Horsey"  and the images come with the sentiment already on it!

Now I know this will sound silly, but this is one of the hardest cards I have made in a while. I wanted that childhood feel of opening that decorated shoe box full of silly valentines. So Clean and Simple was the plan. No frilly ribbons, flowers, buttons or bling. Just the wonderful fun image and sentiment. 

I colored with my Copics (colors below) then cut a red card stock base. I created a faux mat around the image with my pink copic. I will be honest.. here are ribbons, flowers, buttons and bling all over my desk as I kept trying to add to my card. But in the end I was strong and just went with my original plan. Clean and Simple. This also helped in the fact I wanted to create a few of these sweet cards. So coloring, cutting glue down and done. 

This just makes me smile and happy! I feel like I need to find a shoe box and decorate it! Wouldn't these images be perfect for your child to color their own valentines?? Oh that is such a sweet idea!

Copic colors used -


To find more of these fabulous Valentine images at High Hopes Stamps click HERE and you will pop right to them all! 


 

No comments: