Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Winter Fun!

Hi!
The 2022 Winter Olympics have inspired me to make this card today! My favourite thing to watch is the skating competitions! I love the beauty of the skating and the costumes are stunning! When I saw "Ice Princess" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, it brought back so many memories! My sister and I always loved to skate! We would make up routines for our "skating programs" and then would judge each other. We could do a spin and a one foot jump but we thought we were spinning and jumping just like the Olympic skaters lol. The "Frozen Skating Pond" is the perfect background for my little skater!
I stamped the pond and skater onto Copic friendly paper and coloured them in with my Copic markers. I cut the "Frozen Skating Pond" with a Craftin' Desert Diva's Inside Scallop Square die and also used it to get the border around the pond image. The "Winter Fun" sentiment also from High Hopes was stamped directly beneath the pond so it looks one layered. Using my Brother Cut N Scan I cut out "Ice Princess" and popped her up on the pond with some foam tape. Some Diamond Stickles on the trees and Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen on the ice add some fun sparkle to my card! Since "Ice Princess" is a "Star", I added some star stickers in each corner to finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Outfit: RV17, RV19
Skates: C00, C1, C6
Trees: G40, G46, G85
Pond: C00, C0, C1
Snow: B0000, B000, B00, B01

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: