Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Kind Of Sickly!

Hello!
There is nothing worse than being under the weather and feeling like crap! But if I got this card in the mail, it sure would cheer me up! This is the adorable "Seymore's Sick Day" and "Better Quickly" sentiment from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
Today I am using papers from an older collection from Echo Park Called "For The Record 2". I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next, I coloured in my image to match the designer papers and cut it out using my Brother Cut N Scan. It's a simple design using different rectangle sizes layered with matching cardstock. Seymore is popped up with foam squares. A scattering of enamel dots finish off my card design.
Copics Used:
G20, G21, G24, G46
W1, W3, W5
B93, B95, B97
Y23, Y26
C1, R24

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: