Thursday, January 12, 2023

Just A Note

 This week I decided to challenge myself. I am feeling a little creatively challenged so when that happens I give myself a challenge or in this case 2 in hopes of kicking my creativity in to gear. The first challenge I gave myself was to use a colour of paper I don't use very often - in this case pink, and the second challenge was to do a more clean and simple card than I usually do with the stamp I chose to use. My card features "Prancing Pup" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and is perfect to send to someone who needs a pick me up. 


                                                                                                                 

I stamped this adorable pup on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. Next I found some pink patterned paper from Craft Consortium, Lawn Fawn and my stash. I cut the background paper to fit the A2 size card base, rounded the corners and used some fish tail banner dies to cut the other pieces of paper. I played around with layering the banners for a little bit and then added the stamped sentiment in to the mix. The stamp was added with foam pop dots and some enamel dots finish my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Prancing Pup (SS033) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Just A Note (DLL003)
Patterned Paper - Flower Market - Lawn Fawn, Bright Blooms - Craft Consortium, stash

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, foam pop dots, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Body -  E30 E31 E55 E34 E35 E29
Nose - N5 N8 N10
Flower - YG17 YG03 Y11 Y15 Y17 RV11 RV32 RV34


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: