Monday, January 9, 2023

No Bones Doggy

Howdy - 

Once the New Year is here - I am already looking forward to Valentines Day. Love it! It is also my Hubby's Birthday and our Wedding Anniversary so its a big day :0) - Today for High Hopes Stamps I decided to pull out and have some fun with one of the fabulous Valentine Images. Love how it has that vintage school days feel to it. Makes me want to find a shoe box and decorate it for a school room party! Ha! 

 This is No Bones Doggy  -  

 
Is he adorable or what?? Colored with Copics (colors below) It is really so perfect that the sentiment is part of the image. Easy! Cut out with a Circle die cutter, and then did a faux mat around it with a dark red Copic. Then matted with a Scallop die. The pattern papers aer from My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found collection) All the layers are sewn down with zig zag stitch. Then wrapped a ribbon the papers. Found some mulberry flowers... no red ones though. So I used light pink ones that I colored with a red Copic. It is great to make thing all matchy matchy! A few brads to center the flowers and done!  This one just makes me giggle! 
 
Copic colors used - 
 


There are so many great images for your Valentine this year! A Collection of these same types of images! Click HERE to pop right over to the Valentine images. 

Now I'm gunna run off and color up another one now! LOL 

Thanks so much! 



No comments: