Monday, January 16, 2023

Wilson's Honey Farm

Howdy - 

A good friend was just telling us that he had found a large bee hive on his property. He even got a bee suit to be able to work around the hive safely. Well I must have had that conversation in the back of my mind when I saw this image and just had to color it! This is Wilson's Honey Farm

Love the tiny little bees! I colored with Copics (colors below) and then added some sparkles to the honey. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye (Miss Caroline) collection. Sewing the layers down with both zig zag and straight stitches. For a sentiment High Hopes Stamps "Have a Honey of a day!" Such a sweet card for a friend! Punched the sentiment out with a EK Success punch, then used a Copic for a faux mat around the punch. 

Copic colors used -

Such a happy card! For LOTS of other happy images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and fall for so many for yourself! 

thanks-



No comments: