Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Thanks!

Happy Tuesday!
I needed some "Thank You" cards to send out for the lovely gifts I received at Christmas. I thought this cutie called "Buzzin' By Bear" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps was the perfect image to use. It's a cheery card and with the dull weather we've had, it's sure to bring a smile! I've paired it with 2 different sentiment stamps called "Thanks" and "Flutter'in By".
To start, I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next I coloured in my image and cut it out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I took a piece of water-colour paper and using a MFT "Slimline Cloud Edges" and "Drifts and Hills" stencil made my background. I used Distress Oxide ink in Robin's Egg and Cracked Pistachio. Then I decided to add a little fence and some flowers from dies I had in my stash. I popped up the Bear image with foam squares for added dimension. The "Fluttering' By" sentiment actually says "Fluttering' By To Say Hi". I masked off the Hi so I could add the Thanks sentiment and cut them both out using a Banner Tag die.
Copics used:
E31, E33, E35, E37
R02, R22
Y13, Y17, Y18
C6, C7, C9
YG03, YG17
BG0000, BG000, BG01

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: