Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Hedgehog Smiles

  Happy New Year! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Mother Nature blessed us with a blizzard so our Christmas got pushed out by a few days but it was good! 

I have decided to start the new year with a smile. My card features "Hedgie Stack" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. These two just make me smile and this stamp is one of my favourites. My goal this year is to send out more of this kind of card to bring a smile to whomever needs it. 


                                                                                                                  

After stamping these cuties on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out using a loopy frame die. It is really hard to see in the photo but I used a cloud die cut and some ink to add some clouds in the background. Next time I will use a darker blue ink. 
I chose some paper from my stash and Honey Bee Stamps for this card. The flower paper was cut using a banner die and I traced around the outside of the die and cut it for the card stock frame to mount it on and added some ribbon before gluing it down. 
For something different, I cut the bottom of the banner again using white card stock and used the negative piece to stamp the sentiment on. Some enamel dots and a bow finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Hedgie Stack (TDG027) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Sending Smiles (G276)
Patterned Paper - Playful Pastels - Honey Bee Stamps, wood paper - stash

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, banner die - Sizzix banner die #3, bashful blue Stampin' Up ink, cloud die - Quickutz, loopy frame die - Gina Marie Designs, ribbon, enamel dots. 

Copic Markers
Hedgehogs - W1 W3 W4 W7 E50 E51 E53 E55 R20 R21
Flowers - V12 V15 V99 Y08
Branch - E30 E31 E43 E44 
Leaves - G40 G85 G28



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: