Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Hogs-N-Kisses!

Howdy!
Todays mini slimline card combines 2 stamps from High Hope Rubber Stamps. I've used the "Soo-eet Petunia and Audrey" and the "Farm Background". I thought that they went nicely together! Oh my gosh, Petunia's smile....too cute!
To start, I stamped my images onto some Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next I coloured in my images and cut them out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I decided to colour the field behind the barn as if there is wheat growing in it. I used a MFT "Slimline Cloud Edges" stencil to add some clouds in the background. The "Hogs-N-Kisses" sentiment goes well with the theme of my card. Some MFT Stitched Hills and a little fence just brings it all together. My Main image and the bottom hill are popped up with foam squares for some added dimension to my card.
Copics Used:
E00, E11, E21/ E41, E43, E44, E47
R00, R01, R02/ R35, R37, R39/ R20
B23, B24, B26
Y21, Y23, Y26, 
YG03, YG17, G28/ BG93, BG96, BG00/ YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
W3, W5, C4, C7

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: