Monday, January 23, 2023

Kitty by Birdhouses

Howdy - MichelleO here today and its my High Hopes Stamps day! For my image today I dug into my collection of favorites from High Hopes and pulled out Kitty by Birdhouses -  Love the feel of this image! 

 
This is one of those images that is just fun to sit and color - pulling out lots of my Copic markers and just having fun! (colors below) I found some older papers from BoBunny Only You collection and some green card stock for a base and sewed things together with a zig zag stitch. 

The sentiment is a High Hopes Stamps "Pawsing to say hello!" is purrrrfect for this image! 

Copic colors used .. yes I had fun with a lot of them!
 


For more images to have LOTS of fun coloring just click HERE and fall in love with so much at the High Hopes Stamps web store! I ADORE High Hopes Stamps!

Thanks - 



No comments: