"Christmas in July" has come to High Hopes Stamps. Yes, the retirement vault has been opened and the adorable Christmas images have escaped. Yeah! Christmas cards can be created and with good fortune hand delivered this year instead of the mail.
After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with copic markers. I used a Double Stitched Square Die, to cut the image out. Some ribbon, Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops, and flowers finished off this A2 size card.
- Stamps: Happy Mail (SS002), From All of Us (FF046) -- "Christmas in July" Release from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers:
- Hedgehog: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Cotton Pearl, E13 - Light Suntan, E15 - Dark Suntan, E17 - Reddish Brash, R20 - Blush
- Other: E40 - Brick White, G16 - Mistletoe, R46 - Strong Red, Y28 Lionet Gold, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Die: Double Stitched Square -- Gina Marie Design
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Flowers
Come for a visit at High Hopes Stamps and check out the "Christmas in July" Release and the many other stamps. If you are in need of some inspiration, pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instragram to see the daily posts by the HH Divas.