The days are passing quickly and before we know it, Christmas will be upon us. If all goes well between now and then, this Christmas will be remembered like no other. The worst of the pandemic will be behind us, and visiting will be allowed.
As promised in a previous post, today's post is the third and final installment for the Snowman Mini Set from High Hopes Stamps. Today's card is a slimline one, using all three snowpeople, plus an extra idea or two.
After stamping the images on XPress It Blending Cardstock, and colouring them with copic markers, I cut them out using a slimline die. Now, I haven't done this for a long while, but I added some stitching using some varigated Christmas thread and used the holes that were on the die. The silver paper behind the main image had some embossing on it. The next size up in the die set was used to cut it out and some stitching was also done on it. Some poinsettias and a silver snowflake finished off the card.
- Stamps: Snowman Mini Set - U00; High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - Photo Play
- Copic Markers: R20 - Blush and YR04 - Cadmium Orange used on all 3
- Snowman - Left side: C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C000 - Cool Gray No. 000, BG13 - Mint Green, BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow, R27 - Cadmium Red, Y28 - Lionet Gold, G46 - Mistletoe,
- Snowlady - Middle: G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, G0000 - Crystal Opal, BV01 - Viola, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV0000 - Iridescent Mauve
- Snowman -- Right side: N8 - Netural Gray No. 8, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, B01 - Mint Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, Y28 - Lionet Gold, G46 - Mistletoe, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Die: Big and Little Chain Slimline - Gina Marie Designs
- Thread: Varigated Christmas EmbroideryThread
Come for a visit at High Hopes Stamps and check out the "Christmas in July" Release and the many other stamps. If you are in need of some inspiration, pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instragram to see the daily posts by the HH Divas.