For today's post, I have created not one, but three different cards using the Snowman Mini Set. These are A2 size cards which are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and smaller than last weeks 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.
The borders were stamped first and the snowlady/snowman images were then stamped inside these borders. The Misti, made doing this quite easy, thank goodness. After colouring them all with Copic Markers, the excess white was trimmed off. The design paper for all the cards is from the Winter Whimsy pack by Gina K Designs. Various winter dies from Memory Box and some other embellishments finished off these cards.
- Stamps: Snowman Mini Set (U001), Ho Ho Ho (FF0044) -both from High Hopes Stamps "Christmas in July" Release
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Whimsy - Gina K. Designs
- Copic Markers & Dies:
- Card #1:
- BG13 - Mint Green, BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow, R46 - Strong Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, R24 - Prawn
- Die: Winterflake Frame - Memory Box. The frame was cut in half.
- Miscellaneous: Snowflake emblishments
- Card #2:
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, Y28 - Lionet Gold, G46 - Mistletoe,, R27 - Cadmium Red, R24 - Prawn, Yr04 - Chrome Orange
- Die: Snowflake Corner - Memory Box
- Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
- Card #3:
- N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 2, Y28 - Lionet Gold, YR04 - Chrome Orange, G46 - Mistletoe, R27 - Cadmium Red, R24 - Prawn
- Die: Frosty Border - Memory Box
Do stop by next week for another card variation using the Snowman Mini Set.
Come for a visit at High Hopes Stamps and check out the "Christmas in July" Release and the many other stamps. If you are in need of some inspiration, pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instragram to see the daily posts by the HH Divas.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,